Lamèsè is a global health organization which also works at the local level with the aim of improving the experience of providers and users of the health system. We offer a variety of specialized consulting services in health management, quality improvement, health law and compliance geared towards addressing issues in a manner best suited to the unique needs of each client we serve.
Our Practice Areas
Public Health Law & Policy
Healthcare Facility Compliance
Health Quality Improvement & Research
For Health Organizations
- Assisting health facilities obtain licenses with the relevant body
- Align health law and policy with practice and vice-versa
- Development of compliance tools for maintaining standards, passing subsequent compliance inspections, reducing liability and helping facilities run more efficiently.
- Recruitment and credentialing locum and permanent health staff
- Provision of tools for integrity in billing and cost of care
- Guidance on the use of data management systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness while safeguarding patient privacy and health information.
- Supporting organizations to implement quality improvement models to help identify and close systematic gaps through training, coaching and mentoring
- Development of organizational strategy and guiding change management processes to improve organizational culture with the aim of improving patient safety and workplace satisfaction.
- Reviewing and drafting legal agreements and other legal documents (tenancy agreements, contracts, conveyances etc)
- Training on medico-legal issues for staff
- Expert reports and opinion writing.
For Non-Health Organizations
- Facilitating occupational medical examinations
- Occupational medical and ergonomics advisory
- Occupational travel medical consultancy
- Facilitating mental health and wellness services
- Coaching and training on health-related topics
- Health related corporate social responsibility consultancy
- Litigation Support Services (Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury)
- Registration of foreign-trained health professionals with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Facilitating medical placements in healthcare institutions
- Conducting legal and/or health research and analysis
For Healthcare Training / Educational institutions
- Medical law and ethics training
- Development of courses ( in-person and e-learning modules) at basic , intermediate and advanced levels on health rights, patient centered care and medical law & ethics
- Organization of CPD courses